Monday, January 29, 2007

Your Picture Perfect Wedding


January passed so quickly! I can’t believe it is already the 29th.
Last week I received exiting news – my new book I wrote with my co-author Mia Johnson is finally on the way to the brides! Book - Your Picture Perfect Wedding: A Bride's Personal Guide To Wedding Photography In The New Millennium.

Every time I meet a bride I have to educate her and her fiancée about wedding photography. There are so many things they should consider prior making a final decision – who to hire to photograph their wedding. So I decided to write this book as a step by step guide - what to do before and after the wedding. Short 60 pages of valuable information – I tried my best to be honest and share all my knowledge and experience with new brides and grooms. Their wedding photography is the only thing they will have left. That is how they will remember their wedding.

Book will be available in approximately 2 weeks at www.borders.com, www.target.com, www.amazon.com.
Your Picture Perfect Wedding: A Bride’s Personal Guide to Wedding Photography in the New Millenium.
ISBN: 1-4196-2495-4
Authors: Galina Vitols and Mia Johnson.

If you decide to get this book, i will be happy to hear from you. Please share your thoughts, send me an e-mail: galina@upscalephoto.com

No comments: